Thursday, July 17, 2008

John Lizak, Offensive Line, Elmhurst College, IL



"With the changes this last year in the NCAA in the amount of field time allotted, I decided that I needed to become a better classroom teacher. After much research and comparisons, I chose Coaches Office. It, in my opinion, has no equal. It has allowed me to become a more effective teacher in the classroom and my linemen are smarter on the field because of it. I was able to present the playbook, created in Coaches Office, to my offensive line using the slideshow.

In addition, your program enabled me to provide tip sheets and play cards weekly to my offensive line in a very quick and efficient manner. Today’s athlete is very visual and needs more than the X’s and O’s on a white board. I recently purchased the video module for this reason. I have already put it to use at a clinic in which I was a guest speaker and received a great response and look forward to this fall for my classroom sessions of film and slideshow.

I don't even want to remember how I use to do things. I can honestly say that coaches can also feel confident that they are not only purchasing a great product but a great relationship/partnership with phenomenal technical support that is second to none."


No comments: